Florida Assist Down Payment Assistance (DPA) Hillsborough County
- Zero percent interest, non-amortizing. No monthly payments.
- Funds may be used for down payment, closing costs and prepaids.
- Maximum Assistance $7,500
Maximum Annual Household Income by Household Size
1 = $41,600, 2 = $47,600, 3 = $53,500, 4 = $59,400, 5 = $64,200, 6 = $69,000, 7 = $73,700, 8 = $78,500
- Must be primary residence
- Must occupy the property purchased within 60 days of closing Contact Bond Compliance.
- Requires the completion of a federal and state-approved Homebuyer Education Course for all first time homebuyers receiving assistance
Repayment Terms of the Loan or Assistance
Loan must be repaid if borrower sells the home, transfers ownership, satisfies or refinances the first mortgage, or ceases to occupy the home.
Interest Rate of the Loan or Assistance 0%
If home located in a Federally Designated Targeted Area then you may qualify even if your not a first time home buyer. Contact us today and we can help you buy a home with down payment assistance. 813-546-9725
More Down Payment Assistance programs in Hillsborough County